- About us
- Edward Carpenter
- Our events
- Winter Cheer at Kench Hill 21-18 Dec 2013
- Kench Hill Booking Form
- Wasdale New Year 28 Dec – 4 Jan
- Wasdale New Year Booking
- Spring Celebration at Castleshaw
- Spring Celebration at Castleshaw Booking Form
- Booking and paying for your event
- ECC event terms and conditions
- Laurieston Hall and Special Diets
- Local groups
- Contact Us
Manchester Heart Circles
Heart Circles take place in Manchester on the first Sunday of each month, 3.00pm for a 3.30pm start. We now meet at 49-51 Sidney St, Manchester M1 7HB. Manchester Heart Circles remain free of charge and you do not need to book.
Sidney Street runs off Oxford Road, by the Eighth Day Restaurant. This is a spacious, attractive and warm venue with comfortable chairs. Hot drinks and biscuits are provided.
Heart Circles last around 1.5 hours and are usually followed by a 30-minute business meeting (there’s no obligation to attend this). Afterwards people usually get together and go for a drink.
For more information about how Heart Circles work, read this page.
For any further information about Manchester Heart Circles, please contact Paul Melia via email: email@example.com
Search our site
Sign up to our E-newsletter mailing list